In partnership with Discovery Community College, we are offering a Fully Funded (Free) Social Service Worker and Community Mental Health Program to eligible BC residents in Maple Ridge and surrounding area.
This Social Service Worker and Community Mental Health certificate program is designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge, and attitudes required to work in a social service support role in a variety of community settings. Graduates are prepared to work in areas such as community social service agencies, support services for all ages, and group home settings.
– Training dates: September 18th, 2023, to April 12th, 2024
– Limited seats available
– Location: Maple Ridge Campus
– Blended online and in-person Training.
– Practicum (unpaid work experience) included
Who is eligible?
- Residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or employed part time (less than 30 hours) at the time of training
- Casually, seasonally, or precariously employed
- Must be seeking training to find a new job
For more information about seat availability, please complete below application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org