Join our fully funded (free) Social Services & Community Support Worker Diploma in partnership with Cambria College! This 34-week program prepares students to effectively manage the administrative and implementation responsibilities of a wide variety of mental health programs and services for individuals.
Program starts August 22nd, 2022.
- Only 20 seats available
- Victoria Campus
- Training dates: August 22nd, 2022, to February 24th, 2023
Who is eligible?
- Residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or employed part time (less than 30 hours) at the time of training
- Casually, seasonally, or precariously employed
- Must be seeking training to find a new job