Self Rise Training Society and Sprott Shaw College are offering a Fully Funded (Free) Early Childhood Education (ECE) Training to eligible BC residents in Maple Ridge and Tri-cities area.
The ECE certificate program will develop a broad range of skills through the study and practice of certified courses in order to develop and lead daily age-appropriate activities for children aimed to help promote social, emotional, physical, cognitive and early literacy development.
Graduates are prepared to work in areas such as Preschools, Group child care, Family child care, Before & after school care, Nanny, Young parent programs, Recreational programs, Foster parenting, Supported child development, and StrongStart facilitators. In addition, graduates are eligible to apply for an Early Childhood Education Basic license from the Ministry for Children and Family Development.
Training dates: September 18th, 2023 to August 16th, 2024
– Limited seats available
– Training schedule: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 2 pm
– Location: Maple Ridge Campus
– Practicum included
Who is eligible?
- Residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or employed part time (less than 30 hours) at the time of training
- Casually, seasonally, or precariously employed
- Must be seeking training to find a new job
For more information about seat availability, please complete below application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org