Project Based Labour Market Training (PBLMT) is designed to support projects that provide benefits both to the community and to individuals. Self Rise Training Society in partnership with Cambria College is accepting applications for the Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) training. This program provides a solid theoretical and practical foundation in the application of current medical lab theory, tools, processes, procedures, and practices.
Program starts January 30th, 2023
- Only available to current WorkBC clients. A referral from your case manager is required
- 15 seats available
- In-person sessions at Surrey Campus
- Full-time training
- Training dates: January 30, 2023, to November 03, 2023
Eligible applicants are current WorkBC clients:
- Who have established a claim for Employment Insurance (EI) benefits, or
- Who have had an EI benefit period that ended within the previous 60 months; or
- Who have earned more than $2,000 in insurable earnings and paid employee EI premiums on those earnings in at least 5 of the last 10 years (Note: the 5 years do not have to be consecutive years), or;
- Who are BCEA PWD Clients or BCEA Non-PWD Clients; and
- Who have an Action Plan (AP) that identifies PBLMT as a reasonable goal to support their occupational goal.
Program full! No longer accepting applications.