Ready to change your life and career in 2022? Have you always had the dream of working in the school system?
Join this funded (FREE) program delivered in partnership with Western Community College! Education Assistant (EA) Diploma program will prepare the participants to be members of an education team, supporting students with special and diverse learning needs from Kindergarten through Grade 12 in British Columbia schools. Education Assistants assist elementary and high school teachers as they work with students who may require additional support, such as those with intellectual challenges, special behavioural needs, and limited English.
After completion of this program, the graduates will be able to work as,
- Education Assistant
- Behavior Intervention Assistant
- Special Needs Assistant
Program starts February 21st, 2022.
- Only 20 seats available
- Surrey Campus
- Training date: Feb 21, 2022, to Sep 9, 2022
Who is eligible?
- Residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or employed part time (less than 30 hours) at the time of training
- Casually, seasonally, or precariously employed
- Must be seeking training to find a new job
Program full! No longer accepting applications.