Self Rise Training Society and Sprott Shaw College offering a Fully Funded (Free) Early Childhood Education (ECE) Training. This intake is intended to provide training opportunities to our wait-listed applicants for Early Childhood Education (ECE) Training.
The ECE certificate program will develop a broad range of skills through the study and practice of certified courses in order to develop and lead daily age-appropriate activities for children aimed to help promote social, emotional, physical, cognitive and early literacy development.
Graduates are prepared to work in areas such as Preschools, Group child care, Family child care, Before & after school care, Nanny, Young parent programs, Recreational programs, Foster parenting, Supported child development, Cruise ships and resorts, and StrongStart facilitators. In addition, graduates are eligible to apply for an Early Childhood Education Basic license from the Ministry for Children and Family Development.
Training dates: January 23, 2023, to November 30, 2023
- Only a few seats available
- Training schedule: Monday to Friday from 6 pm to 10 pm
- Online schedule with some In-person sessions at Surrey Campus
- Practicum included
Who is eligible?
- Residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or employed part time (less than 30 hours) at the time of training
- Casually, seasonally, or precariously employed
- Must be seeking training to find a new job
For more information about seat’s availability or to place your name on our waiting list for future intakes, please complete bellow application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org