In partnership with Cambria College, we are offering a Fully Funded (Free) Education Assistant Diploma Program to eligible BC residents in Surrey and surrounding area.
This program will provide you with a solid theoretical and practical foundation enabling you to assist students who have been identified as having exceptional educational needs and/or having developmental disabilities. As a team member you will provide behavioral support, learning support, personal care and facilitate inclusion, communication, and social interaction.
– Training dates: September 5th, 2023, to May 17th, 2024
– Limited seats available
– Location: Surrey Campus
– Blended online and in-person Training. Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 2:00pm
– Practicum (unpaid work experience) included
Who is eligible?
- Residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or employed part time (less than 30 hours) at the time of training
- Casually, seasonally, or precariously employed
- Must be seeking training to find a new job
Program full! No longer accepting applications.