Want to work as a qualified electrician? Need training to gain the skills to change or advance your career?
Join this funded (free) program delivered in partnership with Vancouver Career College! Construction Electrician Foundation diploma program will prepare you to enter an electrical apprenticeship with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
This intensive program covers the fundamentals of electrical work and common topics like electrical circuits, technical drawings, and codes. Safety practices and regulations are also covered, including the Workers Compensation Act and safe work practices.
Program starts January 31st, 2022.
- Only 20 seats available
- Surrey Campus
- Training date: Jan 31, 2022, to Aug 5, 2022
Who is eligible?
- Residents of BC who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or employed part time (less than 30 hours) at the time of training
- Casually, seasonally, or precariously employed
- Must be seeking training to find a new job
Program full! No longer accepting applications.